our mission . . .
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Yes, the weekend is almost over – boo for that.
But it was a good weekend, and a good week.
We got to spend some time with our besties and their baby yesterday for lunch.
Today I met with a wonderful bunch of women to help with a benefit that I have been assisting with the past few years. I love being able to help others, and I also like to have a chance to utilize my event planning skills that I don’t get to use very often.
Here’s the rundown of the week:
1) Remember how I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was thinking about getting my haircut?
I did it!
What do you think?
2) Strawberries!!!!! They are BACK!!!!!! And they are my favorite – EVER!
3) I don’t know how the weather has been where you are, but I told you that it’s been gorgeous here. Everything is in full bloom and I’m loving it!
4) Now that I’m back to working out – almost in full force, I’m also trying to watch the diet again. Which just means that I want junk food that much more. Like cheese puffs.
5) Have you seen the baby commercials where the little boy is checking out his stocks and investments?
You need to see THIS one – cracks me up EVERY TIME!
And speaking of babies, there is another great company that I would like to tell you about – HAPPYBABY. http://www.happybabyfood.com/
They offer the HAPPYFAMILY which offers “premium organic meals for your family”. They have baby food products for babies, toddlers, and pre-schoolers which include “first foods, healthy snacks, & toddler meals”.
Sounds like they have it pretty much covered!
They have yogurt snacks, puffs (which as I mentioned before - I'm a big fan of cheesey puffs!), meals, juices, and more!
HAPPYBABY is committed to making baby and toddler food as healthy and delicious as homemade with the essential nutrients needed for optimal growth and development.
We are socially responsible in all that we do. We use our collective talent to create the best possible products, grow our business, and give back to those in need.
Just a few words that describe their products are: Unique, Innovative, and Affordable.
They also provide allergy friendly products that are all organic with 100% natural ingredients.
And you know around here we love companies that give back!
“For every package you buy, you and HAPPYBABY partner with Project Peanut Butter to feed malnourished children in Malawi and Sierra Leone.”
To get more information about HAPPYBABY and how they are looking to make changes and offer great baby food products go to: http://www.happybabyfood.com/about-us/our-mission-a-our-promise.
You can make purchases online or find a retailer near you for the HAPPYBABY products:
Happy baby – happy family! J
Have a great week!!!